2:45 PM, mercredi 7 juin 2017 (1 heure)
Coffee Break supported by SIG 03:45 PM à 04:15 PM (30 minutes)
- What are in your opinion the most striking challenges of agriculture in the next decade and how can IoT help to solve them?
- What is IoF2020 and how can it impact the IoT application in agriculture in Europe?
- On which solutions are you working on currently?
- What other markets and application fields do you see for European IoT technology in agriculture?
- Is the innovation in Ag Tech currently more driven by larger industry players or by smaller SMEs and startups?
- We see only 3% of world-wide investment going into agriculture while it creates still around 10% of the global GDP. Why is Ag Tech not sexy enough?
- Is there political agenda for providing affordable AG Tech to developing countries and crisis regions in the Nearer East and Africa?
Berlin Thinking Consulting
Universidad de Murcia
Embrapa Agricultural Informatics
CEO of DunavNET and Vice-President of the IoT Forum
Automação e Agricultura de Precisão Embrapa Instrumentação São Carlos/SP
CIAg - Center for Innovation in Agribusiness
Waterford Institute of Technology
EU Strategic Liaison Manager