Participates in 5 items
Margaux lives in Miami, but alternates between sleeping in her own bed or on a plane to some Harry Potter-related activity. Her new hobby is defending the legacy of characters she resents, but she's still confident that her teenage self would think she was the height of cool. The most important thing to know about her, however, is that she's too Ravenclaw for her own mental health.
Sessions in which Margaux Herrera participates
- Ridiculous Harry Potter Fan Theories That Ended Up Being True Seaport Hotel Boston - Seaport Ballroom
- 11:30 AM EDT - 12:30 PM EDT | 1 hour
- We talk a lot about all of the fan theories that were wrong...but what about the ones that were right? Ren Hen’s soul splitting theory haunts us to...
- Short Stories and Anthologies Seaport World Trade Center - Harborview Ballroom
- 2:00 PM EDT - 3:00 PM EDT | 1 hour
- What does a story need to be satisfying in fewer pages? How is having a piece in an anthology different from publishing a novel? In this session, w...
- We Really Really Want to Discuss Cursed Child Seaport Hotel Boston - Seaport Ballroom
- 3:15 PM EDT - 4:15 PM EDT | 1 hour
- Whether you want to discuss plot points or suggest fanfic, this is your chance to share your feels about Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. ...
- Robert Galbraith Meetup Seaport World Trade Center - Beacon Hill Complex
- 10:15 AM EDT - 11:15 AM EDT | 1 hour
- Fans of the Cormoran Strike novels, join us as we discuss the most recent novel, Lethal White, the BBC series adaptation, what we're ...
- Let's Discuss Ravenclaws Seaport World Trade Center - Beacon Hill Complex
- 12:45 PM EDT - 1:45 PM EDT | 1 hour
- Ravenclaw. We want to call it the most misunderstood Hogwarts House, but we know that’s a lie. Come discuss all the weird ways Ravenclaw-ness can p...