Participates in 2 items
Sam Harris (Gryffindor) is an expert in few things other than Harry Potter, though he apparently has a professional background in higher education consulting. He has been a Mischief Management event staff member for a couple of years, and you can most likely find him hanging around the autograph/photograph area and very occasionally on PotterCast. He has a BA in Economics and (very) recently completed an MSc in Gender, Policy and Inequalities at The London School of Economics and Political Science, where he made sure to mention Harry Potter in as many papers as he could (which was a lot of them).
Sessions in which Sam Harris participates
- You CAN Choose Your Own House Seaport Hotel Boston - Seaport Ballroom
- 10:15 AM EDT - 11:15 AM EDT | 1 hour
- With the rise of Pottermore, some fans view Pottermore’s sorting quiz as an unimpeachable authority on which house you belong in…but what if it did...
- Harry Potter and the Gendered Dynamics of the Wizarding (WHAT? A GENDERED WORD?) World Seaport World Trade Center - Beacon Hill Complex
- 2:00 PM EDT - 3:00 PM EDT | 1 hour
- From the Hogwarts house dormitories, magical occupations, and the representations of women of color in the series, gender permeates the magical wor...