What is The Independent Authors Conference?
The Independent Authors Conference is a skills-building educational weekend event for 500 independent authors. Our goal is to bring together bright minds to lead sessions that will improve skills, foster learning, and inspire creativity.
Our purpose is to give independent authors the practical skills they need to publish and market their books and manage careers as independent authors.
There will be two tracks – publishing and marketing, plus keynote presentations, panel discussions, and workshops.
We want you to walk away from this conference knowing that you can tackle all of your writing, publishing, and marketing dreams.
The Independent Authors Conference is taking place November 3rd-5th, 2017 in the Sonesta hotel in the heart of downtown Philadelphia.
Early bird registration is $99 - Register Now!
After you register you will get the code for our Sonesta Hotel group rate. ($189/night for November 3rd and 4th)
Here's what you can expect:
- Keynote presentations from successful authors and industry leaders
- Over 20 workshops and panels focused on publishing and marketing your book
- Opportunities to connect with fellow writers and expand your writing network
- Discussions with real publishing experts ready to answer your questions
- Personal interaction with knowledgeable industry professionals
Follow BookBaby on Facebook