BookBaby Headquarters is ideal for those who have a manuscript ready and want to learn the next steps to publishing their book.
Meet the people behind your self-publishing experience. From book designers and formatters, to eBook and Print Book production specialists. Come prepared to ask us your most important questions about the ‘how tos’ of self publishing and learn more about what BookBaby has to offer.
Signups are limited to one per person for each type (General Consultation or Design Consultation). You may sign up for a time, but not a specific representative. If you join the waitlist, please sign-in at your waitlisted time in the Cook Room and if a spot is available you will be notified.
For a general consultation, please bring:
- Your finished manuscript or current work in progress
- Your approximate word count
- Your book launch timing schedule
- Additional plans for editing, marketing, launching, and budgeting your project
For a design consultation, please bring:
- The type of book you’re making (hardcover Children’s book, softcover novel, etc.)
- The specific audience your book is for
- What your book is about (themes, mood, etc.)
The schedule is subject to change.