Stoney Compton W
Pullo Pup Publishing
Participe à 5 sessions
Stoney Compton is a native of Nebraska, a U.S. Navy vet, and former 31-year resident of Alaska. During those 31 years he wore many hats, did many things, and is now trying to fit them all into his fiction. He is married to Colette and they live in Philomath, Oregon with their many cats, Blue Heeler, Pullo, and Red Heeler/Akita mix, Parker. Colette teaches ballet and Stoney is a writer, and independent publisher, of science fiction, alternative history, and historical fiction.
His most recent novel is Incident in Alaska Prefecture, published by Eric Flint's Ring of Fire Press.
Sessions auxquelles Stoney Compton W participe
- Creating a Science-Fictional World DoubleTree City Center - Parkside II
- 3:00 PM - 3:45 PM | 45 minutes
- Future Military: More Than Guns DoubleTree City Center - Shades
- 4:00 PM - 4:45 PM | 45 minutes
- Flash Fiction: the Genre DoubleTree City Center - Parkside I
- 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM | 45 minutes
- How do you define flash fiction -- strictly by word count, or is there more to it? Our panelists reveal the ins and outs of this relatively new lit...
- Characters that Fit Your World... DoubleTree City Center - Parkside II
- 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM | 45 minutes