Impulsive Walrus Books
Participe à 5 sessions
Esther Jones has always loved creating fantasies, but only began writing with Frog after winning a short story contest in 2011. She is the owner of Impulsive Walrus Books, and the author of many short stories and novels. By day, Esther is a legal assistant editing others' work, but by night she's an author that has also ghost-written for blogs, movie reviews, and many other sites. She loves cooking good food, Asian pop-culture, and puttering around killing plants in her garden, if she's not already too busy killing her characters.
Sessions auxquelles Esther Jones participe
- Collaborating With a Co-Author DoubleTree City Center - Parkside I
- 4:00 PM - 4:45 PM | 45 minutes
- Writing Workshop, Session 1 DoubleTree City Center - Evergreen
- 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM | 45 minutes
- A private space for aspiring writers to receive critiques from experienced writers and editors. Advance sign-up is required. Contact Elizabeth R...
- Characters that Fit Your World... DoubleTree City Center - Parkside II
- 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM | 45 minutes