Rachel Watts is an award-winning journalist and a writer of literary and speculative fiction.
She holds a Master's Degree in Media and Communication and teaches creative writing to adults and teenagers.
Her short stories and non-fiction have been published by Westerly, Island, Kill Your Darlings, Tincture and more.
Rachel Watts lives in Perth, Western
Australia. Her climate change, speculative fiction novella Survival is available in stores now.
Sessions in which Rachel Watts participates
Sessions in which Rachel Watts attends
- Beyond the Binary: Alternatives to patriarchy and other binary models of society Pan Pacific Perth - West Grand River
- 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM | 1 hour
- The panel work their way through historical, theoretical and fictional alternatives to the shitshow we are in. Then they get angry. Then they make ...
- From Ecocatastrophe to Anthropocene fiction: full circle or new terrain? Pan Pacific Perth - East Grand River
- 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM | 30 minutes
- Anthropocene fiction/Cli Fi is being touted as the contemporary literature of our Earth in transformation, exploring impacts and effects of climate...