Mr. Rosario Imperiali D'Afflitto
Founder, House of Data Imperiali – President, Officine Dati
Rosario Imperiali d’Afflitto is an Italian lawyer specialized in EU and Swiss data protection law who puts his 30 years of experience at the service of businesses and public entities. He is the founder of House of Data Imperiali - an Italian data protection consulting firm - of Studio Legale Imperiali d'Afflitto and of Dataism Sagl - a data protection and cybersecurity services company based in Lugano - Switzerland. He serves as a Data Protection Officer (DPO) and as a consultant for the implementation of the compliance required by the GDPR, both in Italy and abroad.
Author of several publications, including his latest book “Rapporto Privacy 2021- Temi e dibattiti del 2021 sulla protezione dei dati personali”, Rosario also edits the weekly Legal Information Service of House of Data Imperiali. He is the creator of the "Data Hub", a platform designed for privacy professionals, full of resources and content aimed at understanding, training, and applying the data protection discipline.
In 2022, he founded, and he is the President of Officine Dati association, a think tank committed to disseminating and raising awareness on issues related to data enhancement and protection.
Sessions in which Mr. Rosario Imperiali D'Afflitto participates
- Privacy and the Market: Overlapping between Data Protection and Other Sectoral Regulations / Privacy e Mercato. Sovrapposizione fra Protezione dei Dati Personali ed Altre Normative di Settore [IT] Ca' Dolfin - Aula Magna
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM | 1 hour
- Session in Italian / Sessione in italianoIT:
- Can We Make Marketing and Advertisement Privacy by Design? Ca' Dolfin - Aula Magna
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM | 1 hour
- The panel will present to the audience the marketing and advertising EU legal framework and recent decisions of EU S...