Laure Le Bars
Laure Le Bars is Research Project Director at SAP. She coordinates a Quantum Computing @SAP initiative, and is president of QuIC, the European Quantum Industry Consortium. Le Bars is active in other European partnerships, like BDVA (Board member and Vice-President). She was the Managing Director of SAP Labs Canada since its inception in 1997 until 2008. She was also the Managing Director of SAP Labs Hungary until 2007.
She holds degrees in Mathematics, Computer Science and Economics from the École Nationale Supérieure d’Informatique pour l’Industrie et l’Entreprise (France). Her thesis dealt with Operation Research for Artificial Intelligence at GERAD in Montréal, Canada.
Sessions in which Laure Le Bars participates
- Quantum-safe Cryptography & Security: Challenges & Vision University Ca' Foscari - Aula Mario Baratto
- 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM | 1 hour
- Track description: By exploiting the properties of quantum physics, ...
- Data Policy Interplay / Interazione tra le Diverse Regolamentazioni dei Dati [EN/IT] Santa Margherita - Auditorium
- 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM | 1 hour
- Session in English interpreted into Italian / Sessione in inglese con la traduzione in italiano