David is director of Identitas Consulting, working in digital transformation, specifically the areas of identity management and cybersecurity, data protection and privacy regulation as well as emerging technologies including artificial intelligence and distributed ledger technologies.
David has recently co-authored 'Data Privacy Program Guide - How to Build a Privacy Program that Inspires Trust' with Justine Philips and Matt Stamper..
He has worked in senior management positions across a wide range of companies in Europe and North America from start-ups (Soft-Switch, Metamerge) to global brands (Lotus Development, IBM, Nokia Siemens Networks and Ericsson) as well as University College London.
David is currently a director and senior consultant with Trust in Digital Life association, a principal consulting analyst with TechVision Research, chief marketing officer with iGrant.io, and previously executive director of the Open Identity Exchange (OIX). He was work package leader for dissemination, communication and exploitation, as well as task leader for Open Banking road mapping and use case demonstrators in the CyberSec4Europe H2020 project.
David has a BA from the University of Manchester and a D.Phil. from the Oriental Institute, University of Oxford.
Sessions in which David Goodman participates
- CyberSec4Europe - Research to Innovation: Privacy-preserving Industry Application Innovations University Ca' Foscari - Sala Archivio
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM | 2 hours
- This session will provide an overview of cybersecurity and privacy-preserving innovative solutions in the areas of banking, smart cities, higher...
- CONCORDIA and CyberSec4Europe: European Cybersecurity Collaboration in Action University Ca' Foscari - Sala Archivio
- 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM | 1 hour
- This session will describe common collaborative activities and innovative solutions envisioning new cybersecurity assets in the areas of cyberth...