Prof. Shahid Raza
Shahid Raza is the Director of Cybersecurity at RISE where he leads a team of 20+ technical security experts, half of them have PhD in cybersecurity. He is also the founder and leader of RISE Cyber Range, a unique cybersecurity test and demo arena in Sweden. Shahid is a cybersecurity expert and holds a Master of Science in cybersecurity from KTH (2009) and an industrial PhD degree from Mälardalen University for this work on IoT security at RISE (2013). Shahid is also an Associate Professor in Uppsala University where he has four PhD students as the main supervisor.
Sessions in which Prof. Shahid Raza participates
Sessions in which Prof. Shahid Raza attends
- Supply Chain Security: Knowing and Managing the Risk Effectively Santa Margherita - Auditorium
- 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM | 1 hour
- Sicurezza della catena di fornitura ICT, conoscere e gestire in modo efficace il rischio
- COFFEE BREAK hosted by European Association for Data Protection Professionals (EADPP)
- 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM | 30 minutes
- For morning coffee breaks from Monday 17 to Friday 21 April, vouchers will be available to enjoy a typical Italian co...
- European Health Data Space and Secondary Use of Data University Ca' Foscari - Aula Mario Baratto
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM | 1 hour
- Data Protection and Privacy Challenges with Quantum Computing University Ca' Foscari - Sala Archivio
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- By exploiting the properties of quantum physics, quantum computing represents a fundamental paradigm shift. Recent adva...
- Building on the OECD Government Access Principles - Opportunities for EU-US Harmony University Ca' Foscari - Aula Mario Baratto
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM | 1 hour
- To combat global criminal and national security threats, governments across the world seek and...