Mr Richard Stevens
Richard Stevens is the Associate Vice President of the IDC4EU European Government Consulting unit. He has a master of science degree from UWM Madison and a master's degree in economics from Johns Hopkins University. Stevens has more than 15 years' IT research experience, first as director of international research at Formula and then at Insiel. He is a trained ICT project manager and has led international teams in the development of enterprise-class IT systems from analysis to development and deployment. Stevens has researched interoperability approaches, security mechanisms, cloud deployment, IoT integration, workflows, rules, responsibilities and policies. He has experience in modelling Information architectures, flows of information, interfaces, event management, messages and data in middleware and execution environments. He is an expert evaluator and reviewer for the European Commission's E2 and E3 units in DG Connect.
Sessions in which Mr Richard Stevens participates
- Future European platforms for the IoT and Edge: Meta Operating Systems Croke Park Conference Centre - Hogan Mezzanine 2
- 5:15 PM - 6:30 PM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- The call topic “Future European platforms for the Edge: Meta Operating Systems” targeted for the next generation of ...
- Challenges of IoT and Edge Computing for European Industry Croke Park Conference Centre - Hogan Mezzanine 1
- 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- The move to the Far Edge will have huge economic potential by leveraging a local, distributed comput...
- The Power of Digital Platforms to reshape the business: Platforms Business Models as a Key for Digital Transformation Croke Park Conference Centre - Davin Suite
- 1:45 PM - 3:15 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Digital Platforms have a disruptive impact on industry value chains and organisations which are t...
Sessions in which Mr Richard Stevens attends
- Drivers and Barriers for Adoption of Digital Platforms Croke Park Conference Centre - Hogan Mezzanine 2
- 2:30 PM - 3:45 PM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- Nowadays, industries face tremendous challenges in the months and years ahead. Complex value chains, highly competitive...