Participates in 2 items
Jacquie is one of those unlucky people who first read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone months before Chamber of Secrets was released in the United States. Those months were good practice for years of waiting between future Harry Potter books. Like many fans, Jacquie grew up with Harry Potter and finds real life much less appealing without magic, dragons, and apparition.
Sessions in which Jacqueline Wolpoe participates
- Cursed Child Fan Meetup Seaport World Trade Center - Beacon Hill Complex
- 10:15 AM EDT - 11:15 AM EDT | 1 hour
- Fans of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, join us as we chat about why we love the latest story in the saga of Harry Potter and his family....
- How Cursed Child Turns a Critical Eye on the Harry Potter Books Seaport World Trade Center - Waterfront Ballroom
- 11:30 AM EDT - 12:30 PM EDT | 1 hour
- Nineteen years after Harry Potter led a teenage rebellion against entrenched prejudice and an inept government response, Harry Potter finds himself...