Special Advisor to Member Care and Wellness
Participates in 2 items
Rabbi Rex Perlmeter was ordained at HUC/JIR in 1985, and went on to serve as spiritual leader of Temple Israel of Greater Miami and the Baltimore Hebrew Congregation. After serving on staff at the Union for Reform Judaism for five years, he has gone on to found the Jewish Wellness Center of North Jersey, a practice dedicated to supporting all engaged in "seeking Oneness in body, heart, mind and soul." In addition to having trained as a Jewish Mindfulness Meditation Teacher and a Spiritual Director, he received his Masters of Social Work from New York University in May 2016. Rex also serves at the Central Conference of American Rabbis as Special Advisor for Member Care and Wellness.
Sessions in which Rex Perlmeter participates
- Navigating Our Work in a Toxic Political Environment Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza - Salon DE
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM | 1 hour
- This workshop will explore the vital questions of how we engage in meaningful and effective ways with members of our community who have radically d...
- SMALL GROUP CONVERSATIONS: The Challenge of Caring for Self While Caring for Others Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza - Mayflower 3 (LL)
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Small Group Conversations:In addition to the many speakers, programs and workshops, there will be confidential, facilitated, small...