Dr. Geoff Williams
Dr. Geoff Williams is a Clinical Associate professor of Ophthalmology at the University of Calgary. He practices in his office at the Southern Alberta Eye Center, and operates at both the Rocky View Hospital and SAEC Surgical. He began his university education at the University of Calgary, graduating with a BSc in microbiology in 1982, and then his MD in 1985. In 1990 he completed his Ophthalmology residency at the University of Alberta in Edmonton then moved to New York City to complete a two-year Vitreoretinal Fellowship at the Cornell University Medical Center, New York Hospital. He moved back to Calgary, set up practice as a retinal specialist. He later co-founded Calgary Retina Consultants Dr. Amin Kherani, and soon after the Southern Alberta Eye Center. He is currently the Medical Director of SAEC Surgical, the director of the Calgary retinal fellowship program and is active in residency training programs. He is a member of the Retina Society, as well as the Canadian, American and European Retina Societies. He and his wife Barbara have interests in boating, nature photography, architecture and travel. They have two children Laurel 31, and Connor 30, both of whom wakeboard better than their parents.
Financial Disclosure: Dr. Williams has had a relationship with a for-profit and/or not-for-profit organization to disclose:
- Artic Dx
- Chengdu Kanghong Biotechnology
- MD Collaborate
Sessions in which Dr. Geoff Williams participates
- Efficacy, Safety, and Durability of Faricimab in Diabetic Macular Edema (DME): 1-Year results from Phase 3 YOSEMITE and RHINE Trials
- Speaker Dr. Geoff Williams (Calgary Retina Consultants) |
- 3:43 PM - 3:51 PM | 8 minutes Part of: Retina I
- Authors: Geoff Williams, Jeffrey Willis, Zdenka Haskova, David Silverman, Jane Ives, Karen Basu, Hugh Lin.
- Paper Presentation | Présentation d'article