Dr. Clara C. Chan, MD, FRCSC, FACS
Dr. Chan is a specialist in cornea, cataract and refractive surgery. She is an Associate Professor of Ophthalmology at the University of Toronto and the President of the Canadian Cornea, External Disease & Refractive Surgery Society. She teaches fellows as part of the Cornea fellowship program at the Toronto Western Hospital and is the Medical Director of the Eye Bank of Canada, Ontario Division. She has published more than 150 papers and book chapters, and has taught courses and lectured at international meetings. She received the American Academy of Ophthalmology Achievement Award in 2015, is a Cornea Section Editor for the Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology, the Cornea Editor Emeritus for Eyeworld magazine, and the Founding Editor of the journal, Canadian Eyecare today.
Financial disclosure: I have/had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a commercial organization.
- Aurion Biotech
- Bausch + Lomb
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sun Ophthalmics
Sessions in which Dr. Clara C. Chan, MD, FRCSC, FACS participates
- Cornea Challenges: When and how to alter the cornea and ocular surface
- 3:15 PM - 4:45 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Learning ObjectivesAt the end of this session, participants are able to:Review keratoconus princi...
- Canadian Cornea, External Disease and Refractive Surgery Society Business Meeting
- Moderator Dr. Clara C. Chan, MD, FRCSC, FACS |
- 4:30 PM - 4:45 PM | 15 minutes Part of: Hot Topics in Cornea
- Business Meeting | Séance de travail