Dr. Colin Mann
Colin Mann MD, FRCSC
Dr. Mann is currently the President of the COS Board of Directors. He is a comprehensive community ophthalmologist based in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia. He is a lecturer in the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences at Dalhousie University. He completed his medical and residency training at Dalhousie University. He has served on the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Nucleus Committee of the Specialty Committee in Ophthalmology and as the National Specialty Observer on the Specialty Committee in Ophthalmology. Dr. Mann has served also on various committees of both the Royal College and the Canadian Ophthalmological Society (COS) in the area of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and is serving on the Board of the COS. He is past chair of the COS Council on CPD, as well as the Maintenance of Certification Committee. He was a member of the RCPSC National Advisory Committee on Competency-Based CPD.
Financial disclosure: Dr. Mann has not had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a commercial organization:
Sessions in which Dr. Colin Mann participates
- COS Lifetime Achievement Award 2021
- Moderator Dr. Colin Mann | Speaker Dr. Enitan Sogbesan | Speaker Dr. Brian Leonard |
- 6:10 PM - 6:28 PM | 18 minutes Part of: Celebrating Excellence in Ophthalmology: COS Awards Ceremony 2021
- Talk | Exposé
- COS Annual General Meeting
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM | 1 hour
- COS members: Please plan on attending the Annual General Meeting. We will be highlighting our accomplishments from the previous year and discuss...
- Business Meeting | Séance de travail