Dr. Yuri McKee, MD, MS
Yuri McKee, MD is a Board Certified Ophthalmic Surgeon with fellowship training in Corneal and Refractive Surgery. His clinical and surgical training in corneal disease, complex anterior segment surgery, and refractive surgery was completed at the renowned Emory Eye Center in Atlanta, GA. Dr. McKee specializes in advanced corneal transplant techniques, premium cataract surgery, micro-invasive glaucoma surgery, anterior segment reconstruction, and refractive surgery. Dr McKee is a partner at East Valley Ophthalmology and East Valley Outpatient Surgery in Mesa, Arizona. He is the Executive Editor of five books on ophthalmic surgical technique. He is also on the Board of Directors of EyeConnect International.
Prior to his training in Ophthalmology Dr. McKee served for six years as an active duty US Air Force flight surgeon. He logged over 500 hours in USAF aircraft including the F-15, F-16, and Combat Search and Rescue helicopters. His commitment to service was recognized with numerous military medals and awards, including a Command Flight Surgeon of the Year distinction.
Financial disclosure: Dr. McKee has/had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a commercial organization:
- Bausch + Lomb
- EyeConnect International
Sessions in which Dr. Yuri McKee, MD, MS participates
- The double flange technique for scleral fixation of . . . anything?
- Keynote speaker Dr. Yuri McKee, MD, MS |
- 3:42 PM - 3:52 PM | 10 minutes Part of: Cataract 2020+1
- Keynote Speaker | Invité.e d'honneur
- STC: Biometry with the Bigs!! A world expert panel in biometry and IOLs
- 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- SOLD OUTCataract surgery has become an increasingly safe and effective procedure for patients with an excellent risk...
- STC | CTC