University of Toronto
Participates in 1 Session
My name is Avi Garg. I am a third-year medical student at the University of Toronto. I completed my Bachelor of Science (Honors) at the University of Windsor, where I majored in Biological Sciences and had a minor in Chemistry.
Sessions in which Anubhav Garg participates
- Economic appraisal of prosthetic replacement of ocular surface ecosystem in Canada
- Speaker Anubhav Garg (University of Toronto) |
- 4:30 PM - 4:35 PM | 5 minutes Part of: Cornea Challenges: When and how to alter the cornea and ocular surface
- Authors: Anubhav Garg, Bryan ...
- Paper Presentation | Présentation d'article