Patrick R. Boulos MD, FRCSC
Chief of Oculoplastic Surgery
Associate Clinical Professor
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Montreal
Clinique O, Plastic and Esthetic Eye Surgery
Following his post-doctoral training in ophthalmology, Dr. Boulos received a year of training in oculoplastic and aesthetic surgery at the University of Montreal as well as another year of fellowship training in orbital and oculofacial surgery at Harvard Medical School (Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary). Dr. Boulos also received training in craniofacial and aesthetic surgery at the University of Sao Paulo, in Brazil.
As a reputable ophthalmologist, Dr. Boulos is an Associate Clinical Professor in the Department of Ophthalmology , Faculty of Medicine, University of Montreal, where he is also the Chief of Oculoplastics and Fellowship director. He is also the Medical Director of Clinique O, Plastic and Esthetic Eye Surgery Center.
Dr Boulos has published more than thirty papers and chapters in the field of oculoplastic surgery and holds patents for oculoplastic inventions. He is a regular guest speaker in numerous local and international meetings, has appeared in various television shows (Specialist for ”Quel âge me donnez-vous?”, a show broadcasted on Canal Vie) and interviews related to eye plastic surgery and continues active research in the field of oculoplastics.
* Winner of the prestigious 2018 Anti-Aging and Beauty Trophy for Best Surgical Facial Rejuvenation from the World Society of Interdisciplinary Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine in Monaco, for his aesthetic fat injection techniques
Financial disclosure: Dr. Boulos has/had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a commercial organization:
- Queen's University
- Cosmetic Surgery Forum
- University of British Columbia
Chirurgie plastique et esthétique de l'oeil
4845 rue St-Denis, Montréal, Québec, H2J 2L7
Sessions in which Patrick R. Boulos MD, FRCSC participates
- Panel 1 - Oculoplastics tips
- Panelist David R. Jordan, MD MD | Panelist Patrick R. Boulos MD, FRCSC | Panelist Peter Dolman MD | Panelist Nancy Tucker MD |
- 5:31 PM - 5:54 PM | 23 minutes Part of: Oculoplastics 2021: Gearing up for the next Decade Part 2
- Question 1: What clinical pearl would you like to share with your oculoplastics colleagues? Question 2: What s...
- Panel | Table ronde