Wai-Ching Lam, MD, FRCSC
Dr. Wai-Ching Lam is the Head of the Ophthalmology Department of Vancouver General Hospital, and the Medical Director of Ophthalmology of the UBC Hospital
Dr. Lam is a vitreo-retinal surgeon with clinical interests in adult and pediatric retinal diseases. For his clinical and scientific work, he received the Achievement Award from the American Academy of Ophthalmology and Asian Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology, and Fellow and the Senior Honor Award from the American Society of Retinal Specialists.
He is a committed medical educator and won 16 teaching awards in 18 years from the Faculty of Medicine and the Department of Surgery, and Ophthalmology and Vision Sciences while at the University of Toronto.
He has published over 100 peer-reviewed articles. He has also authored 7 book chapters, and recently co-edit a new book, “A Quick Guide Pediatric Retina”, Springer 2021.
Financial disclosure: Dr. Lam has/had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a commercial organization:
Sessions in which Wai-Ching Lam, MD, FRCSC participates
- OCT Imaging Masterclass
- 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Learning ObjectivesAt the end of this session, participants will be able to:Identify retinal imaging feat...
- Mystery Cases
- Speaker Wai-Ching Lam, MD, FRCSC | Speaker Netan Choudhry, MD, FRCSC |
- 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM | 30 minutes Part of: OCT Imaging Masterclass
- Case Presentation | Présentation de cas