Fiona Rowe PhD, DBO, CGLI Cert. Ed.
Prof. Fiona Rowe is Professor of orthoptics and health services research at the University of Liverpool and a recent NIHR Research Fellow. She is associate-editor-in-chief for the journal Strabismus, editor for Current Eye Research, Cochrane Eyes and Vision group editor and a mentor for the National Institute of Health Research clinical academic research pathway.
Her particular research interests include visual impairment due to acquired brain injury (particularly stroke), visual field evaluation and control of ocular alignment. Prof. Rowe is the author of two textbooks: ‘Clinical Orthoptics’ and ‘Visual fields via the visual pathway’, co-author on seven book chapters, and has presented and published her research extensively.
Financial disclosure: Dr. Rowe has/had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a commercial organization:
- Haag Streit AG
- Intercollegiate stroke working party
- University of Liverpool impact acceleration fund / TRAP award
- Forkningsradet, Norway
- National Institute for Health Research grant
- Fight for Sight / The Stroke Association
Sessions in which Fiona Rowe PhD, DBO, CGLI Cert. Ed. participates
- In-hospital vision screening for stroke
- Keynote speaker Fiona Rowe PhD, DBO, CGLI Cert. Ed. (Keynote Speaker) |
- 11:59 AM - 12:07 PM | 8 minutes Part of: Current Concepts II
- Keynote Speaker | Invité.e d'honneur