Dr. Chloe Gottlieb, MD, FRCSC
Dr. Gottlieb is a uveitis & medical retina specialist at the University of Ottawa Eye Institute.
She is Assistant Professor and Ophthalmology Residency Program Director at the University of Ottawa, and Vice-Chair of Education in the Department of Ophthalmology, The Ottawa Hospital.
Following undergraduate studies at the University of Waterloo, medical school at McMaster University and residency in ophthalmology at Dalhousie University, Dr. Gottlieb completed a two-year Fellowship in uveitis and medical retina at the National Eye Institute, NIH, in Bethesda, MD, USA with a certificate of recognition for her work studying ocular Toxoplasmosis in the Laboratory of Molecular Parasitology at the NIAID. Her current research interests include the treatment of posterior uveitis and uveitic CME, and the mfERG in Plaquenil retinopathy.
Dr. Gottlieb received the Department of Ophthalmology clinical teaching award in 2019. She is a member of the Female Physician Leadership Committee of The Ottawa Hospital. Her roles with the COS include the MOC committee and Advocacy committee.
Dr. Gottlieb enjoys being a consultant to the department of ophthalmology at the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, where she runs a pediatric uveitis clinic and co-manages the care of children with uveitis alongside a multidisciplinary team. Working with a national group of uveitis specialists and the Canadian Rheumatology Association, she participated in forming the first set of Canadian guidelines on the management of JIA-associated uveitis.
A new Fellowship program in uveitis and ocular inflammatory disease will be starting on July 1, 2023 at uOttawa under Dr. Gottlieb' s leadership as the uveitis fellowship director. She looks forward to training Canadian and international ophthalmologists in this exciting field.
Financial disclosure: Dr. Gottlieb has/had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a commercial organization:
Sessions auxquelles Dr. Chloe Gottlieb, MD, FRCSC participe
- Optimizing outcomes in Acute Retinal Necrosis and Q&A
- Conférencier.ère Dr. Chloe Gottlieb, MD, FRCSC (University of Ottawa Eye Institute) |
- 1:17 PM - 1:27 PM | 10 minutes Partie de: Gestion des urgences liées à l’uvéite
- Talk | Exposé
- Modérateur.rice Dr. Zainab Khan | Modérateur.rice Dr. Jean Deschênes | Panéliste Dr. Chloe Gottlieb, MD, FRCSC (University of Ottawa Eye Institute) | Panéliste Careen Lowder MD, PhD (Keynote Speaker) |
- 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM | 30 minutes Partie de: Gestion des urgences liées à l’uvéite
- Progrès en uvéite
- 3:15 PM - 4:45 PM | 1 heure 30 minutes
- Objectifs d’apprentissage À la fin de la session, les participants pourront : Décrire le traitement...
- Modérateur.rice Dr. Chloe Gottlieb, MD, FRCSC (University of Ottawa Eye Institute) | Modérateur.rice Dr. Jean Deschênes |
- 4:00 PM - 4:05 PM | 5 minutes Partie de: Progrès en uvéite
- Screening, Monitoring, and Treatment of Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Associated Uveitis in the Canadian Context: Adolopment of the American College of Rheumatology/Arthritis Foundation Guidelines
- Présentateur.rice Dr. Chloe Gottlieb, MD, FRCSC (University of Ottawa Eye Institute) |
- 4:25 PM - 4:44 PM | 19 minutes Partie de: Progrès en uvéite
- Authors: Chloe Gottlieb, Robe...
- Paper Presentation | Présentation d'article