Wai-Ching Lam, MD, FRCSC
Dr. Wai-Ching Lam is the Head of the Ophthalmology Department of Vancouver General Hospital, and the Medical Director of Ophthalmology of the UBC Hospital
Dr. Lam is a vitreo-retinal surgeon with clinical interests in adult and pediatric retinal diseases. For his clinical and scientific work, he received the Achievement Award from the American Academy of Ophthalmology and Asian Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology, and Fellow and the Senior Honor Award from the American Society of Retinal Specialists.
He is a committed medical educator and won 16 teaching awards in 18 years from the Faculty of Medicine and the Department of Surgery, and Ophthalmology and Vision Sciences while at the University of Toronto.
He has published over 100 peer-reviewed articles. He has also authored 7 book chapters, and recently co-edit a new book, “A Quick Guide Pediatric Retina”, Springer 2021.
Financial disclosure: Dr. Lam has/had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a commercial organization:
Sessions auxquelles Wai-Ching Lam, MD, FRCSC participe
- Classe de maître en imagerie TCO
- 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM | 1 heure 30 minutes
- Objectifs d’apprentissage À la fin de la séance, les participants pourront : Connaître les caractér...
- Mystery Cases
- Conférencier.ère Wai-Ching Lam, MD, FRCSC | Conférencier.ère Netan Choudhry, MD, FRCSC |
- 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM | 30 minutes Partie de: Classe de maître en imagerie TCO
- Case Presentation | Présentation de cas