Dr. Georges Durr
After completing his bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences with honors, Dr Durr completed medical degree (MD) and residency in ophthalmology at the University of Montreal. He pursued a two-year fellowship in Glaucoma and Advanced Anterior Segment Surgery (GAASS) at the University of Toronto. Currently, he is practicing glaucoma and advanced anterior segment surgery at the University of Montreal in the CHUMhospital (Centre Hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal) with his practice mainly geared towards glaucoma, cataract and advanced anterior segment surgery.
His Research activities have been mainly targeted towards new innovations in glaucoma and anterior segment surgery. He has published numerous articles and book chapters and has given many national and international presentations. Dr Durr teaches at the University of Montreal as an assistant professor and is the current director of the glaucoma fellowship.
I have the following financial interests or relationships to disclose:
- Alcon Laboratories, Inc.: Consultant/Advisor, Lecture Fees
- Allergan, Inc.: Consultant/Advisor, Lecture Fees
- Avisi Technologies Inc: Consultant/Advisor
- Bausch + Lomb: Consultant/Advisor
- Glaukos Corporation: Consultant/Advisor, Lecture Fees
- Ivantis, Inc: Consultant/Advisor, Lecture Fees
- Labtician Ophthalmics, Inc.: Lecture Fees
- MicroSurgical Technology: Lecture Fees
- Novartis Pharma AG: Lecture Fees
- Santen, Inc.: Consultant/Advisor, Lecture Fees
- Sight Sciences, Inc.: Lecture Fees