Dr. Andrew Coppens
University of New Hamphire
Participates in 3 items
Sessions in which Dr. Andrew Coppens participates
- WORKSHOP - Cultural/ historical aspects of children’s learning by observing and pitching in (LOPI) Convention Center - 2101
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | 8 hours
- This preconference workshop examines theory and research on a cultural tradition in which people learn by observing and pitching in to endeavors...
- Preconference Workshop
- SPS 2 (077): Children learn by observing and contributing to family and community endeavors: A cultural paradigm Convention Center - 2000 A
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours
- In this poster symposium, contributing authors to the Advances in Child Development and Behavior volume, Children Learn by Observing and Contributi...
- Poster Symposium
- Supporting children's initiative: Appreciating family contributions or paying children for chores
- Participant Dr. Andrew Coppens (University of New Hamphire) | Participant Dr. Lucia Alcala (California State University Fullerton) |
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours Part of: SPS 2 (077): Children learn by observing and contributing to family and community endeavors: A cultural paradigm
- Collaborative initiative is an important aspect of Learning by Observing and Pitching In (LOPI), and many interrelated family and community practic...
- Poster in a Structured Poster Session (SPS)