California State University
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Sergio Aguilera participates
- US Mexican children working together: Cultural patterns in group organization and forms of interaction
- Participant Dr. Maricela Correa-Chavez (California State University, Long Beach) | Participant Sergio Aguilera (California State University) |
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours Part of: SPS 2 (077): Children learn by observing and contributing to family and community endeavors: A cultural paradigm
- We examined patterns of collaboration and conflict among 8-year-old children from U.S. Mexican heritage families playing video games in groups of 4...
- Poster in a Structured Poster Session (SPS)
- SPS 2 (077): Children learn by observing and contributing to family and community endeavors: A cultural paradigm Convention Center - 2000 A
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours
- In this poster symposium, contributing authors to the Advances in Child Development and Behavior volume, Children Learn by Observing and Contributi...
- Poster Symposium