Mr. Juliano Camillo
Federal University of Santa Catarina
Participates in 4 items
Sessions in which Mr. Juliano Camillo participates
- ABS301 - On ‘Das Kapital’ of Science Education: Methodological Issues from a Vygotskian Perspective
- Participant Dr. Cristiano Mattos (University of São Paulo) | Participant Mr. Juliano Camillo (Federal University of Santa Catarina) | Participant Dr. André Machado Rodrigues (University of São Paulo (São Paulo, Brazil)) |
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM | 1 hour Part of: WGRT 41: CHAT and science education for human development
- The relevance of Vygotsky’s approach to Science Education is revealed by the increasing number of publications based on it, which brings us signifi...
- Paper in a Working Group Roundtable (WGRT)
- ABS259 - Potential activity: On the nature of scientific knowledge and human development in science education
- Participant Mr. Juliano Camillo (Federal University of Santa Catarina) | Participant Dr. Cristiano Mattos (University of São Paulo) |
- 4:30 PM - 4:50 PM | 20 minutes Part of: PS 35: The challenges of acculturating students into academia
- There has been throughout the last decades different movements within Science Education. One particular movement, which can be called "Science as H...