Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Michela Zenoni participates
- SYMP 116 - Socio-materiality in learning and development Convention Center - 204 A
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours
- Generally, biological, psychological and cultural approaches to research theorize socio-material dimensions as “natural” components of human ecosys...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Joint attention and construction of gaze alternation in «face-to-face» interaction between adult and infant from 6 to 15 months of age, through the use of objects
- Participant Dr. Christiane Moro (University of Lausanne) | Participant Marine Girard (University of Lausanne) | Participant Michela Zenoni |
- 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM | 30 minutes Part of: SYMP 116 - Socio-materiality in learning and development
- Joint attention is a critical socio-cognitive competence (e.g. Tomasello, 1995, 1999) developed by the infant during infancy. In our talk, we will ...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)