Dr. Anne Edwards
University of Oxford (Emerita)
Participates in 4 items
Sessions in which Dr. Anne Edwards participates
- The practice-theory landscape of play, learning and creativity
- Participant Dr. Anne Edwards (University of Oxford (Emerita)) | Participant Dr. Marilyn Fleer (Monash University) | Participant Bert van Oers (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (Amsterdam, Netherlands)) | Participant Dr. Elena Bodrova (Tools of the Mind, USA) |
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM | 1 hour Part of: WORKSHOP - Cultural-historical approaches to children’s development and childhood (CHACDOC): “ The practice-theory landscape of play, learning and creativity ”
- Presentation in a Preconference Workshop
- SYMP 174 - Dialogical approaches within the cultural-historical standpoint: epistemological and methodological challenges addressing education and human development Convention Center - 2000 B
- 3:50 PM - 5:50 PM | 2 hours
- In raising epistemological and methodological issues of relations between research participants in different practices, we hope to foster further d...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Doing Relational Work
- Participant Dr. Anne Edwards (University of Oxford (Emerita)) |
- 9:30 AM - 9:45 AM | 15 minutes Part of: SYMP 029 - Working relationally in and across practices: Refining concepts in the field of practice
- This introduction will set out the three concepts to be discussed in the following seven short presentations, all set in sites of collaboration acr...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)
- SYMP 029 - Working relationally in and across practices: Refining concepts in the field of practice Convention Center - 2000 B
- 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM | 2 hours
- Cultural-historical approaches to learning and work are usually premised in Leontiev’s precept that “society produces the activity of the individua...
- Symposium (Symp)