Mrs. Miriam Moramay Micalco-Méndez
Universidad Autonoma de San Luis Potosi
Participates in 4 items
Sessions in which Mrs. Miriam Moramay Micalco-Méndez participates
- ABS193 - Seminar Women in Science: a historical-cultural approach in the training of researchers
- Participant Mrs. Miriam Moramay Micalco-Méndez (Universidad Autonoma de San Luis Potosi) | Participant Mrs. Juana María Méndez Guerrero (Education Department of the State Government in San Luis Potosi, Mexico (San Luis Potosi, Mexico)) | Participant María Isabel Lara-Banda (Sistema Educativo Estatal Regular (SEER), Mexico) | Participant Dr. María del Socorro Quirino Muñiz (Universidad Autonoma de San Luis Potosi) | Participant Dr. Ana María Yrizar-Tamayo (Universidad Autonoma de San Luis Potosi) |
- 4:30 PM - 4:50 PM | 20 minutes Part of: PS 34: Vygotsky: applications in science, art, and play
- The pedagogical insight we have in the multi-method research about training researchers in educational sciences. The purpose of the Seminar Women i...
- ABS189 - Construction of knowledge in young urban populations: an Ethno-mathematical approach
- Participant Mrs. Miriam Moramay Micalco-Méndez (Universidad Autonoma de San Luis Potosi) |
- 10:50 AM - 11:10 AM | 20 minutes Part of: PS 40: The social construction of special education
- This study was carried out through courses which proposal was to contribute to improving the level of the mathematical knowledge of young students ...