Dr. Thurídur Jóhannsdóttir
University of Iceland. School of Education
Participe à 4 sessions
Sessions auxquelles Dr. Thurídur Jóhannsdóttir participe
- ABS221 - Networking for the benefit of education in the Icelandic countryside. Formation and development of a network of upper secondary schools in Iceland
- Participant.e Dr. Thurídur Jóhannsdóttir (University of Iceland. School of Education) |
- 4:30 PM - 4:50 PM | 20 minutes Partie de: PS 19: Online learning communities
- The study explores formation and development of The Distance College, a grass-root collaboration of 13 upper secondary schools in the Icelandic cou...
- ABS115 - ‘Relational agency’ as the driving force of improvement in welfare services in Iceland
- Participant.e Ms. Jona Ingolfsdottir (University of Iceland) | Participant.e Dr. Thurídur Jóhannsdóttir (University of Iceland. School of Education) |
- 5:00 PM - 5:20 PM | 20 minutes Partie de: PS 43: Families and ecological models for agency
- Professional practice is usually seen as developed and enacted within specific institutional settings. However, there is a growing awareness of the...