University of Auckland
Participe à 2 sessions
Sessions auxquelles Janet Gaffney participe
- SYMP 066 - Mediating young children’s language and thinking: A sociocultural lens on cognitive development Convention Center - 2103
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 heures
- Mediation of young children’s learning and development is a complex interplay of intersubjective, interpsychological interactions within culturally...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Chinese children’s home-kindergarten literacy experiences in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Participant.e Ms. Bo Zhou (University of Auckland) | Participant.e Janet Gaffney (University of Auckland) |
- 2:50 PM - 3:30 PM | 40 minutes Partie de: SYMP 066 - Mediating young children’s language and thinking: A sociocultural lens on cognitive development
- Children’s early literacy development has been studied extensively in the past three decades. Kress (1997) stressed the meaning of literacy as the ...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)