Temple Rodef Shalom,Falls Church, VA
Participates in 2 items
Rabbi Amy Schwartzman is the senior rabbi of Temple Rodef Shalom in Falls Church, Virginia, where she has worked since her ordination from the Hebrew Union College – Jewish Institute of Religion in 1990. In addition to serving this dynamic Reform congregation of 1750 families, she is involved in leadership roles for her community as well as the Reform Movement. She is especially active in housing issues, mental health initiatives, and supporting those on the fringes of our society. Within the Reform Movement she serves as the Vice-chair of the CCAR’s Task Force on the Experience of Women in the Rabbinate. Rabbi Schwartzman and her husband, Kevin Moss, live in McLean, Virginia, with their two daughters.
Sessions in which Amy Schwartzman participates
- Navigating Our Work in a Toxic Political Environment Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza - Salon DE
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM | 1 hour
- This workshop will explore the vital questions of how we engage in meaningful and effective ways with members of our community who have radically d...
- Wising Up: Advancing the Work of the Task Force on the Experience of Women in the Rabbinate Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza - Hall of Mirrors
- 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM | 2 hours
- Starting with a creative presentation based on stories shared by colleagues, the Task Force will lead an exploration of the experience of women in ...
- General Session