2022 COS Annual Meeting and Exhibition
This event will take place June 9 - 12, 2022 in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
This meeting boasts an outstanding international and Canadian faculty presenting the latest in ophthalmic research and practice. The COS Annual Meeting includes invited lectures, scientific papers, wet labs and workshops, as well as networking opportunities and an extensive exhibition of ophthalmic equipment and services.
The COS Annual Meeting brings together ophthalmologists and eye care professionals across the spectrum of vision health, from research to patient care.
Meeting Learning Objectives
By participating in this year’s meeting, attendees will:
- Integrate into their practice, knowledge and skills gained from the sharing of Canadian and international research and scientific studies
- Discuss recent advances in the diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases
- Compare and contrast core concepts, new advances and clinical experiences by networking with colleagues and internationally renowned keynote speakers
- Enhance or develop new skills through hands-on learning experience in a Surgical Skills Transfer Course
- Appraise new and innovative technology and discuss developments in treatment and medical devices with industry representatives in the Exhibition Hall
NB: The top priority of the COS for the 2022 Annual Meeting and Exhibition is to create a safe environment for all who choose to participate. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, the COS will work in conjunction with the Halifax Convention Centre to ensure we follow the most up-to-date local health and safety protocols. Currently, wearing masks in public indoor settings is no longer required, however, Nova Scotia public health does recommend their continued use. The COS is strongly recommending masks be worn in all indoor areas, particularly when you will be in close proximity to others.The COS will continue to monitor and adapt to the evolving situation and we will send out notification of protocols for participants prior to attending the event and links to up-to-date information will also be posted: https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/