Alena is the CEO of NUMINT. The startup is running a digital platform for women's health preservation and well-being www.monintimite.fr. She is a creativity & innovation expert with PhD in international economics from Aix-Marseille Univ. Associate Researcher at LEST CNRS. Alena has deep experience in managing the networks of IoT professionals. She is an opinion leader in IoT innovation : drafting policy papers, strategy documents, facilitating workshops, organizing panel discussions.
Sessions in which Alena Siarheyeva participates
- Nuances of IoT Marketplaces. Energy, Mobility, Smart Cities and Beyond. Multimodality of Communities: Social and Economic Impact of IoT Marketplaces Musikhuset Aarhus - Falken 226
- 9:00 AM - 10:45 AM | 1 hour 45 minutes
- Nuances of IoT Marketplaces. Marketplaces 2030: Perspectives and Challenges Musikhuset Aarhus - Falken 226
- 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- What market incentives do we have and need to reach the goals of “DDD” - Decarbonisation, Digitalisation and Decen...