Thomas Gilbert is a Senior Research and Innovation Specialist in the Data Science and Engineering Lab at the Alexandra Institute, working with IoT, Big Data and Machine Learning. Thomas chairs the IT council of the Danish Society of Engineers in Jutland and has has a strong background working with IT in the industry. For the past six years Thomas has worked at the Alexandra Institute focusing on IoT research, bringing research results and innovation to into businesses. Thomas has worked on several FP7 projects, and has through them worked actively in the European Research Cluster on the Internet of Things. Currently Thomas is leading the Alexandra Institutes efforts on a H2020 for Internet of Things Large Scale Pilots and at the same time working to bring IoT technology into the hands of SME’s throughout Denmark.
Sessions in which Thomas Gilbert participates
- Fair and Open Smart Cities: Growing the Local IoT Data Infrastructure Partnerships - Joint Workshop: Internet of Things for Smart Cities & Communities (IoT4SCC) Musikhuset Aarhus - Lille Sal
- 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- ABOUTAfter the successful launch of the first edition of the ...
Sessions in which Thomas Gilbert attends
- DevOps: the Future of Software Development for IoT Systems Workshop by SINTEF (session I) Musikhuset Aarhus - Duoen
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour
- DevOps has recently emerged as a software development practice that encourages developers to continuously patch, up...