VICINITY project & TU Kaiserslautern
Participates in 3 items
Christoph Grimm is professor and head of the Chair of Cyber-Physical Systems at the Technical University of Kaiserslautern. He is coordinator of the VICINITY project. The VICINITY project provides a free, open IoT platform that targets to achieve ultimate privacy-features by its architectural features.
Sessions in which Christoph Grimm participates
- VICINITY, an IoT Platform for the Ulitimate Privacy INCUBA Katrinebjerg - Incuba Undervisning 5523-121
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Privacy in the IoT has becoming a growing concern. A study has even identified it, due to loss of trust of users, as a potential risk for su...
- Privacy in the IoT and VICINITY - Legal Background, Standards, Business Models INCUBA Katrinebjerg - Incuba Undervisning 5523-121
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Privacy in the IoT is driven by the wish of consumers, enabled (or not) by standards, ...
- Privacy in the IoT and VICINITY - Use Case Specific Challenges and Legal Hurdles INCUBA Katrinebjerg - Incuba Undervisning 5523-121
- 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Security and privacy are major concerns for the use and acceptance of the IoT, espec...