Daniele Porcu is a Senior IT Project Manager, with a long track in ERP systems and system integration. He started working in Enel in as Power Plants Remote Control Technical leader. From 2000 he was the coordinator for MV Network Remote Control program in Northern Sardinia area, then leader of Network Automation program. In 2008 he moved to the company headquarters as IT team leader, Project Manager and full-stack developer for web based IT solutions. Recently, he was a key member of Digitalization program of E-Distribuzione, dealing with customer oriented SW platforms and process redesign. Actually he is member of Subsidized Programs, Dissemination coordinator of FLEXICIENCY H2020 project, member of CoordiNET H2020 Project and FlexPlan H2020 Project.
Sessions in which Daniele Porcu participates
- Nuances of IoT Marketplaces. Energy, Mobility, Smart Cities and Beyond. Multimodality of Communities: Social and Economic Impact of IoT Marketplaces Musikhuset Aarhus - Falken 226
- 9:00 AM - 10:45 AM | 1 hour 45 minutes
- Nuances of IoT Marketplaces. Marketplaces 2030: Perspectives and Challenges Musikhuset Aarhus - Falken 226
- 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- What market incentives do we have and need to reach the goals of “DDD” - Decarbonisation, Digitalisation and Decen...