Wilfried Pimenta de Miranda
Wilfried Pimenta de Miranda heads Global Business Development at the IOTA Foundation. He engages with corporations and institutions to explore the potential of the IOTA Tangle, an opensource Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) beyond Blockchain design for the Internet of Things (IoT) and the hyperconnected economy.Wilfried pioneered the transition to cleantech and renewables before focusing on DLT/Blockchain and the IoT. He is based in Oslo and holds a Msc from ECL/France and NTNU/Norway, and an EMBA from INSEAD.
Sessions in which Wilfried Pimenta de Miranda participates
- Nuances of IoT Marketplaces. Energy, Mobility, Smart Cities and Beyond. Multimodality of Communities: Social and Economic Impact of IoT Marketplaces Musikhuset Aarhus - Falken 226
- 9:00 AM - 10:45 AM | 1 hour 45 minutes
- Nuances of IoT Marketplaces. Marketplaces 2030: Perspectives and Challenges Musikhuset Aarhus - Falken 226
- 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- What market incentives do we have and need to reach the goals of “DDD” - Decarbonisation, Digitalisation and Decen...