Participates in 2 items
Debora Coll-Mayor is since 2018 professor for distributed energy systems at the Reutlingen University in Germany. Her expertise is in interoperability of smart grids solutions new energy stuctures and integration of distributed ressources.
Sessions in which Debora Coll-Mayor participates
- Nuances of IoT Marketplaces. Energy, Mobility, Smart Cities and Beyond. Multimodality of Communities: Social and Economic Impact of IoT Marketplaces Musikhuset Aarhus - Falken 226
- 9:00 AM - 10:45 AM | 1 hour 45 minutes
- Nuances of IoT Marketplaces. Marketplaces 2030: Perspectives and Challenges Musikhuset Aarhus - Falken 226
- 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- What market incentives do we have and need to reach the goals of “DDD” - Decarbonisation, Digitalisation and Decen...