Peter Lyck Ingerslev
Peter Lyck Ingerslev, Senior Innovation Engineer at EnergiNet Denmark, working on how digitalization and technology are impacting the utility sector. Challenging a zero-error work culture Peter have a personal goal of failing 80% of the time. For failing is more about generating new insight and knowledge which is essential for building a greener platform for the energy sector.
Sessions in which Peter Lyck Ingerslev participates
- Nuances of IoT Marketplaces. Energy, Mobility, Smart Cities and Beyond. Multimodality of Communities: Social and Economic Impact of IoT Marketplaces Musikhuset Aarhus - Falken 226
- 9:00 AM - 10:45 AM | 1 hour 45 minutes
- Nuances of IoT Marketplaces. Marketplaces 2030: Perspectives and Challenges Musikhuset Aarhus - Falken 226
- 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- What market incentives do we have and need to reach the goals of “DDD” - Decarbonisation, Digitalisation and Decen...