Tina Gottlieb works as Innovation attaché at the Innovation Centre Denmark in São Paulo, which is an integrated part of the Danish Consulate General. Tina has a background within research, education and internationalization, mainly from different positions at the University of Copenhagen (UCPH). As coordinator for internationalization at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, she was responsible for EU, Nordic and bilateral student exchange programmes and agreements. Further, she worked as Faculty coordinator of the global cross-disciplinary university network “Aging, Longevity and Health” of the prestigious global International Alliance for Research Universities (IARU;iaruni.org). Moreover, during 10 years Tina gained experience with different research related areas as Head of Administration for the interdisciplinary research center “Center for Healthy Aging”, where she built up the secretariat function and acted as support for the management and research groups. Tina holds a master degree in Spanish/Spanish-American Philology and Communication Studies and a master in Cross Media Communication.
Sessions in which Tina Gottlieb participates
- IoT in a Global Perspective - Realising your global ambitions with the Danish Innovation Centres Musikhuset Aarhus - Brokerage Event Area
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- In this session, you will meet advisers from the Danish innovation centres across the globe for a talk on market a...
- Connect to Brazil’s Fast-Growing US$9 Bn IoT Market and R&D Ecosystem Musikhuset Aarhus - Trioen
- 2:30 PM - 3:55 PM | 1 hour 25 minutes
- According to the Global research Institute IDC, the Brazilian IoT market ...