Stephanie Dotchin MD
Dr. Dotchin is clinical assistant professor at the University of Calgary, Section of Ophthalmology when she is a pediatric ophthalmologist. She completed her MD at the University of Saskatchewan (2005), followed by her residency at Dalhousie University (2010). Dr. Dotchin then went on to complete two fellowships, one at Moorfields Eye Hospital, London UK and the second at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Dr. Dotchin then went on to join the staff at the University of Calgary.
Dr. Dotchin is involved in numerous boards and committees. She is currently serving on the Canadian Orthoptic Council, and is the current president of the Canadian Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus. She is president elect for the Eye Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta. Dr. Dotchin is a master teacher with the University of Calgary and heavily involved with residency education. Dr. Dotchin has special interests in various areas, including advocacy, retinopathy of prematurity and education.
Financial disclosure: Dr. Dotchin has/had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a commercial organization:
Sessions in which Stephanie Dotchin MD participates
- STC: Innovations in Minimally Invasive Strabismus Surgery Halifax Convention Centre - C4
- 3:45 PM - 5:15 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- This hands-on lab will transfer the surgical skills required for the use of newer strabi...
- STC | CTC
- STC: Case Based Hot Topics in Paediatric Ophthalmology Halifax Convention Centre - 107
- 10:45 AM - 12:15 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- This is a very practical course on how to manage common ocular conditions that present to a comprehensive or paediatric ophthalmologist. We will...
- STC | CTC
Sessions in which Stephanie Dotchin MD attends
- Women in Ophthalmology: How to Break the Glass Ceiling Halifax Convention Centre - C3
- 6:30 AM - 8:00 AM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Inspiring women will share their vision with us. You will discover where their contagious enthusiasm might lead you. Let them transform you by t...
- Talk | Exposé
- STC: Intrascleral Haptic Fixation of IOLs and Related Procedures Halifax Convention Centre - C4
- 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- SOLD OUTImplantation of an IOL in the absence of capsular support remains c...
- STC | CTC