Director of Operations
As the Director of Operations at ICI Society he is fortunate to lead this innovative non-profit organization that facilitates the identification, aggregation, analysis and sharing of geo-spatial data from Local Governments, Utility companies, Provincial Ministries, First Nation Bands and the private sector within BC. The role he plays at ICI Society is to bring together individuals from the diverse member segment and collaborate and facilitate new ideas that revolve around the sharing of geo-spatial data. Though ICIS is central in the sharing of geospatial data within BC, it is the fostering of strong relationships among our membership that he feels has proven to be the true value. Membership outreach and support is definitely the highlight of his role at ICI Society.
Sessions in which Steve Mark participates
- The Integrated Cadastral Information Society: A Collaborative Model for Sharing Geospatial Data: Presentation hosted by the ICI Society
- Available Sold out Ticket sales have finished Ticket sales haven't started yet You've purchased a ticket
- 11:00 AM EST - 11:30 AM EST | 30 minutes
- The Integrated Cadastral Information Society (ICI Society) is a leader in sharing geospatial information, promoting the integration, adoption, a...
Sessions in which Steve Mark attends
- GHG Monitoring from Space – Leveraging Commercial Capabilities with Barbara Ryan, Executive Director of WGIC
- 10:45 AM EST - 11:15 AM EST | 30 minutes
- "GHG Monitoring from Space: A mapping of capabilities across public, private and hybrid missions" was a collaborative...