Natalie is heading Research and Innovation projects at Enercoutim within digitalisation in the energy domain. She is based in Lisbon, with the Solar Demonstration platform and Solar Lab projects located in the Algarve region. She is developing spin-off ventures in digitalisation of energy. The Solar Demonstration Platform was co-founded in 2011 and established an innovative shared renewable infrastructures awards nominated model.
Natalie contributes her expertise as a chair of WG 1 on Grids ETIP-SNET and Chairs Working group Energy in the Alliance of IoT Innovation (AIOTI). She is actively engaged in HorizonEurope program and manages a number of projects related to big data in energy and interoperability. She also serves as an advisory board member for R&I projects and through mentorship programs. www.smarterschool.eu is a spin-off solution focused on bringing digital energy solutions and IEQ solutions within public and private sectors - spin off from the H2020 research project.
Natalie holds MBA from U of Rochester, Simon school and U of Bern; MSEng in Sustainable Energy Systems from MIT Portugal Program (IST/MIT). The research interests are within renewable energy systems digitalisation, Internet of Things impact on energy systems and the related socio-economic impact issues within energy communities.
Sessions in which Natalie Samovich participates
- Privacy in the IoT and VICINITY - Legal Background, Standards, Business Models INCUBA Katrinebjerg - Incuba Undervisning 5523-121
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Privacy in the IoT is driven by the wish of consumers, enabled (or not) by standards, ...
- Privacy in the IoT and VICINITY - Use Case Specific Challenges and Legal Hurdles INCUBA Katrinebjerg - Incuba Undervisning 5523-121
- 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Security and privacy are major concerns for the use and acceptance of the IoT, espec...
- Nuances of IoT Marketplaces. Energy, Mobility, Smart Cities and Beyond. Multimodality of Communities: Social and Economic Impact of IoT Marketplaces Musikhuset Aarhus - Falken 226
- 9:00 AM - 10:45 AM | 1 hour 45 minutes
- Nuances of IoT Marketplaces. Marketplaces 2030: Perspectives and Challenges Musikhuset Aarhus - Falken 226
- 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- What market incentives do we have and need to reach the goals of “DDD” - Decarbonisation, Digitalisation and Decen...