BA in European Business Administration (1991, University of Comillas, Madrid, Spain & Fachhochschule, Reutlingen, Germany).
Started his company in 1991 becoming Europe's largest funding consultant with 400 consultants in 10 countries in 2007. In 2012 he co-founded FundingBox, the largest European platform distributing innovation funding to entrepreneurs, researchers, startups, scaleups, SMEs and midcaps.
FundingBox has 60 million euros under management in equity free funding which are being distributed with 200 research and cluster partners.
Till 2018, FundingBox has accelerated 200 startups & scaleups with a 60 % venture readiness rate. The Top 10 % of accelerated startups have obtained 50 times return of private investments raised with investors and VCs over the amount of public funding they received.
Sessions in which Sanyu Karani participates
- Next Generation Internet: Research Priorities and Funding Opportunities Musikhuset Aarhus - Falken 226
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour
- The Next Generation Internet (NGI) initiative from the European Commission aims at developing key building blocks ...
- I4MS: Opportunities for Implementing Industry 4.0 Technologies at the Manufacturing Industry Musikhuset Aarhus - Room 224
- 9:15 AM - 10:45 AM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- In this workshop, I4MS will showcase 2019 funding opportunities in the EU manufacturing sector, especially aimed t...
- Equity Free Funding Opportunities for Startups and SMEs Musikhuset Aarhus - Room 224
- 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- A presentation of several equity free funding opportunities for SMEs and startups funded by the European Commission...