Director of STEAM Initiatives
iLEAD CA Charter Schools
Participates in 1 Session
Sessions in which Kathleen Fredette participates
- The Hard Part Comes Next: Sustaining and Nurturing Student Engagement After an Experiment’s Launch to the Space Station Space Center Houston (Hosting of all events take place on-line-virtually) - Virtual Classroom 2
- 11:00 AM CST - 12:30 PM CST | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Having launched nine student experiments to ISS, iLEAD Schools--with guidance from Dr. Jacob Cohen, Chief Scientist, NASA Ames--has pioneered a fra...
Sessions in which Kathleen Fredette attends
- NASA In-Flight Education Downlink Proposal Writing Workshop Space Center Houston (Hosting of all events take place on-line-virtually) - Virtual Classroom 9
- 2:00 PM CST - 3:30 PM CST | 1 hour 30 minutes
- NASA In-Flight Education Downlinks are live conversations between students on Earth and astronauts on the International Space Station. Learn how to...