Dennis Shore _ Staff - FullerES
Fuller Elementary School
Sessions in which Dennis Shore _ Staff - FullerES attends
- Mars Helicopter Challenge- From Concept to Digital Creation Virtual Classroom 6
- 9:15 AM CST - 10:00 AM CST | 45 minutes
- This session is designed for middle school educators who are looking to implement NASA design challenges into their classrooms. This session will i...
- Pulling Back the Curtain to Reach the Stars: From the 'Hood to Jupiter Virtual Classroom 5
- 10:00 AM CST - 10:45 AM CST | 45 minutes
- Are you looking for innovative techniques to inspire inner-city youth and young women to gain footholds in the space industry?In this highly ...
- A Night Under the Stars Virtual Classroom 3
- 11:00 AM CST - 11:45 AM CST | 45 minutes
- Contribute to NASA Citizen Science by learning how to capture images of the night sky with your Smartphone and learn how your images can be used to...
- Mars Insight Update & STEM Pathway Virtual Classroom 3
- 11:45 AM CST - 12:30 PM CST | 45 minutes
- Take a look into new developments with NASA's Mars lander and learn about how your students can bri...
- Inspiring Students through Innovation Challenges
- Signup required Virtual Classroom 1
- 9:30 AM CST - 10:15 AM CST | 45 minutes
- Inspiring students to be curious and engaged is one of the most challenging tasks that a teacher ca...
- The Human Body in Space-Intro to Changes Virtual Classroom 6
- 10:30 AM CST - 11:15 AM CST | 45 minutes
- Take away new ideas on how to effectively teach Astrobiology and integrate flexible regrouping practices with your grade level students with ease. ...
- Opportunities for the K-12 Artemis Generation: Student Challenges, Hands-on Activities, and Digital Badges Virtual Classroom 3
- 1:30 PM CST - 2:15 PM CST | 45 minutes
- This session will provide information about the various ways educators - both formal and informal, and caregivers can engage students in STEM Learn...